I remember when we first met, I didn’t think I’d like you. Well, first I had this crush on you. I found you so attractive. Then we got to know each other more and more and who knew I’d start developing feelings for you. Next thing you know, the feelings were mutual. It all started off with a tiny crush, but guess what? I like you.
- I love Justin Bieber.
- I’m quite friendly when you get to know me.
- I love to read.
- I actually do my homework.
- I’m sixteen - many assume that I’m 18+.
- I don’t go clubbing and shit like that. People assume ‘cause I look like that “type”.
- I do not like swearing yet it’s a horrible habit.
- I check out girls more than I check out guys.
- I do take things to heart even though it seems like I don’t care because I’m always hyper and enthusiastic.
- I actually do have feelings even though I tend not to show it, I’m still human and it’s common sense.
It’s funny now that I look back on what we all used to be and how close we all were. Remember those past years where everything was so care free and we all knew each other inside out? When someone was upset, we’d all have each other no matter what. Where no one was left out and everyone had their place in the group? Funny how all of that has finally changed. I don’t understand why though. We all started drifting a part in the last few months, even so year. When holidays commenced, we’d book out each other and remember to keep free so we could all meet up, remember that? Look at us now, we don’t even talk on the holidays or even decide to meet up. I don’t try anymore because I got tired of it. Now if I was upset, would it even matter anymore? Would you all still be there for me? I don’t even know. But it is clear to see that we’ve officially drifted a part from one another and no one seems to care. I lost trust in some people and most of you just let me down. Trust takes years to build and seconds to break. Lol how true is that? Trust is essential in a relationship and it’s what you lack. We all might have changed - grew up and learnt some good lessons in life. But have you ever considered looking at yourself right now and asking what you’ve finally become? I’d never thought I’d lose all of you but eventually I did. I guess time flies by and changes everything that used to seem perfect.
Yeah I think it’s time for you to get one.
Just because someone isn’t a fucking virgin, doesn’t mean their a slut. Those are two different things. Why would you even look at someone differently or “lose respect” for someone who lost their virginity. That’s fucked. You’re pretty much implying that you will forever be a virgin because losing your fucking virginity is a “bad decision”. No its a PERSONAL decision. So shut the fuck up.
Honestly don’t even remember!
I thought that I’d wake up really late because I wanted the last chance to sleep in, clearly not. As soon as I got up, I counted down the hours I had left to complete the rest of my homework due to school commences tomorrow. A few hours passed and I was browsing Youtube and Tumblr until I realised it was 4PM. I decided to switch off the computer to get a move on. Mother made me go food shopping with her and she was in a rush so I had no time on my hands to change so I was basically in my pjs. Thank god I didn’t see anyone that I knew or else…. Yeah, well after that I had to help make dinner, etc. I wasn’t hungry so I didn’t eat with the family. I was in my room reading Chronicle of a Death Foretold, it was so boring that I fell asleep. I woke up so scared that it was a new day but it was only 7.. Decided to eat dinner alone because it’s good knowing that no one is watching you eat. I was really bored so I decided to turn the computer back on and online shop just for at least thirty minutes but those thirty minutes turned into an hour and thirty minutes. Quickly turned off the computer again and decided to go back to reading. I’m almost done and the characters’ names in the novel are very confusing. Decided to take a break because I was scared I might fall asleep again and I stumbled across Tumblr.
Today was meant to be the day that I got ready for school and completed all my homework but I decided to do the total opposite. I lack motivation. Well besides that it has been a very unproductive day for me and I really hope this term goes by faster than the first. Mid years coming up, lol I don’t even care! Anywho, back to reading, hope tomorrow’s weather turns out great and the day itself turns out half great. Who am I kidding? It’s school. I hate school.
10:30PM: Yeah probably going to call it an early night to rest up for tomorrow.
Something or should I say some things?
- Shopping is at the top of the list. Nothing will ever beat retail therapy.
- Long car journeys, basically to any destination, I just need to sit in the passenger seat and listen to those type of songs that relate to the situation.
- Long walks with my headphones in my ears, blocking out the world and pretending not to listen to anyone and what they have to say.
- Eating ice-cream calms my insides down and makes me happy.
- Talking to those particular people who can make my smile within an instant.
- Chillin’ with my dogs because they’re so carefree and happy.
- Lying under the sheets, listening to music and hoping that when I fall asleep everything will be okay.